An inclusive program that inspires children to be more active through focusing on the development of sports-related skills.
Our aim was to create an engaging and easy-to-use tool for kids, resulting in an increase in their sports participation. This platform has two different sides, one for kids where they can safely build their ideal Ultimate Player profile icon, view their progress through different types of statistics, and share scores with their friends. The second side is for coaches, whereby they can manage their classes and score kids on a regular basis with ease.
Discover more about Ultimate Player.
Agency: White October
I joined the project when the development phase had already begun. My main responsibility was providing creative solutions to the challenges we were trying to solve.
In addition to this, I provided necessary support to a whole project team while communicating proposed solutions to a Product Owner, and later, overseeing a junior designer.
My support included:
- UX solutions and improvements to the coach and kids interface
- Additional UI changes
- Various user testing sessions with kids and coaches
- Facilitating workshops
- Participation and branding support for platform launch
- Client guidance on brand visual and communication
- Copy writing direction support
- Marketing support, advertising strategy and analytics research